Duranet present at Biennale Interieur
Kortrijk Xpo once again hosted the international design fair “Biennale Interieur”, which took place from 18 to 22 October 2018. As the first edition was organised in 1968, the trade show celebrated its 50th anniversary this year.
For this edition, the organisers decided to give one of the halls a very distinct look. Within this scope, Architectural firm Studio Verter designed walls completely covered with nets. The construction was intended to give visitors the impression of a piazza: closed off, yet accessible; hidden, yet visible. This goal was certainly achieved: people talked about the structures, felt attracted to them, touched the materials...
Share this article
- Duranet supplies construction safety nets to be used around the Cathedral of Our Lady in Antwerp by Olivier Beersmans on 29/10/2019
- Playground nets Hangtime in Ostend by Maya Jonckheere on 28/08/2019
- The effect of solar radiation on plastic nets and tarpaulins by Ewout Verkempinck on 09/07/2019
- New insect protection net for organic horticulture by Olivier Beersmans on 07/06/2019
- Mandatory annual inspection of construction safety nets by Olivier Beersmans on 14/03/2019
- Duranet present at Biennale Interieur by Rik Vernack on 26/11/2018
- New in our product range: fibreglass reinforcement mesh by Patrick Van Haecke on 23/05/2018
- Discover the new 2018 Duranet catalogues! by Maya Jonckheere on 11/04/2018
- Duranet website also available in English by Olivier Beersmans on 22/03/2018
- Accidents can be prevented by covering oil pits … by Patrick Van Haecke on 09/02/2018
- Discover the new 2018 Duranet catalogues! by Helen on 06/11/2018