Customer-focused service and quick delivery throughout Europe
Quotations within 48 hours
Customer focus is one of Duranet's corporate values. Our experienced staff will gladly help you with any request. Call us for expert advice or request a quotation via the product overview tables. We will do our best to provide you with a quotation within 48 hours.
Delivery times in the Benelux region
- Stock items: max. 3 working days after placement of the order.
- Knotted and knotless made-to-measure nets: within 7 working days.
- In urgent cases, delivery is made within 24 hours on condition that the order is placed before 10 am.
Delivery times in other countries of the European Union
- Parcel shipments of stock items: within 4 working days after placement of the order.
- Pallet shipments of stock items: within 7 working days.
- Knotted and knotless made-to-measure nets: within 10 working days.
Delivery times for export outside the EU on request.
Delivery times for special made-to-measure products
The delivery period is longer when you order large series or specific made-to-measure products, including:
- Certain fine-mesh nets and tarpaulins
- Printed products
- Polyamide nets
- Climbing nets
You will always receive an order confirmation stating the expected delivery time. Delays due to unexpected circumstances will be communicated in time.
Make use of our drop shipping facilities
Dealers who do not want to stock products can make use of our drop shipping facilities. In that case, the products ordered are delivered directly to the end customer.
Delivery terms and conditions
- Free delivery from € 750 in the Benelux region and from € 1,500 in other countries of the EU.
- The first delivery requires prepayment.
- In case of drop shipping, € 10 administration fees are charged per shipment.
We only supply to dealers and professionals.
We gladly refer end users to one of our dealers.